PdDraft is a software program that calculates die set-ups for single or multiple hole wire drawing machines. The program generates optimized drafting practices based on preselected standards and user defined criteria.
• Automatically calculates proper ID sizes and angles.
• Allows for user input on ID sizes and angles.
• Illustrates charts and graphs for showing reductions, temperatures, and deltas.
• Automatically determines correct pressure inserts.
• Ability to create drafting practice based on Paramount Die’s standard stock items.
• Easily create, save, and manage drafting practices for all of your drawing machines.
Download a trial version of the PdDraft program.
Request a serial number for a full license to the PdDraft program.
Note: Full version is only $99. Annual renewal is $49 per year.